Wednesday 3 June 2020

Aisha’s Goodbye

Dear students, teachers, and parents,

Thank you to everyone that sent me your pictures and drawings! I love them 😊 This concludes our lesson about the importance of reading and my time as your teacher. I hope you have enjoyed our lessons as much as I have. You all have worked so hard this year and I am so proud of you. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to work with and I am so thankful that I was placed in Establiments. I will never forget all the laughs we shared and the memories we made. I will cherish them forever. Special thanks to Elsa and Sergi! You both are amazing teachers and I am proud to call you my friends. 

I wish you all the best next school year! I know you all will do great 🙂 Please send me an email (aisha.ceipestabliments@gmail.com) if you need anything or just want to practice English. Thank you for everything! I love you and will miss you a ton ❤️

un abrazo grande,
Aisha 



Thanks for the memories!!

Favorite books

15 comments:

  1. I will miss you a lot! Thank you for being our teacher.❤️❤️

    Naroa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss you too Naroa!! ❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. I Will miss you a lot too.And i'm really Happy that you have been are teacher. Thanks for all💖😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss you too Sara! I’m glad I was able to be tour teacher ❤️

      Delete
  3. Elsa: Awwwww you're adorable!!!
    Thanks very much for everything!! You are part of our Establiments' family!
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Elsa 🥰🥰🥰 family forever ❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. Aisha, te hecharé mucho de menos. Te agradezco mucho que hallas sido nuestro maestro. Un beso y mil gracias. ��

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss you too Natalia! I am glad I was able to be your teacher ❤️

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  6. thanks Aisha I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh beautiful Aisha! We will miss you, remember you have good friends in Mallorca.
    See you soon,
    Sergi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss you too! See you soon 🙂

      Delete
  8. Cata: Thank you very much Aisha! I like your video!
    I miss you .
    Kiss
    Kata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you like the video Cata! I will miss you too 🙂

      Delete